- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp hing powder
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp ginger chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped jalapeños
- 1 & 1/2 tsp pav bhaji masala
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 200 grams extra firm tofu shredded
- salt and lime juice as needed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1- 2 slices of bread
- Heat oil on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds and hing powder and let it sizzle for a minute.
- Add onions, jalapeños, peppers, garlic and ginger and sauté till everything comes together and onions are translucent,
- Add tomatoes and mash them and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add salt, pav bhaji masala and red chili powder and cook for few more minutes.
- Add the shredded tofu and let it all come together.
- Adjust the salt and chili powder if needed.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with cilantro
- Serve with toasted bread or rotis