Cajun Spiced Breakfast Potatoes
I have been missing my brunch dates lately and one of my favorite dishes from past brunches was breakfast potatoes.The Cajun spice takes the potatoes to another level and the scallions add a nice crunch to them. The combo tastes ultimate and can me made hassle free in the oven. The recipe is totally vegan and gluten free.
- 2 cups potatoes scrubbed cleans and diced into 1 inch square pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt as needed
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cajun spice
- 1/4 cup scallion chopped to garnish
- Peel and cut potatoes in little cubes
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- On a large baking sheet drizzle potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle cajun spice, salt, garlic powder and black pepper. Toss the potatoes so till they are evenly coated
- Once the oven is preheated bake the potatoes for 20 minutes, flipping them in midway
- Once they are done sprinkle the potatoes with scallions.