Stuffed Masala Paneer Peppers
If you need Diwali inspiration then you must try Stuffed Masala Peppers. As you all know my love for paneer, I have to include this part of my Diwali menu. This dish can served as an appetizer or a side. The beautiful colors of peppers represent the festival. The melted amul cheese on top adds the perfect flavors. The recipe is keto friendly.
- 2 bell peppers cut in 1/2 seeds removed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- salt as needed
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup onions chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 cup shredded Paneer
- 1/2 cup shredded amul cheese
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Prepare the stuffing by heating oil on a pan on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds and let it cook for few minutes.
- Now add onions, garlic and ginger and cook till onions are translucent.
- Add the tomatoes to the mixture and cook till tomatoes are softened.
- Now add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder,salt and mix it well.
- Now add the shredded paneer and cook for 3-4 min till paneer soften.
- Now add cilantro and squeezed lime juice and mix everything well. Adjust the taste if needed
- Stuff the paneer mixture in the peppers and sprinkle with amul cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve it warm