Soya Chunks Tostada
Have you ever wondered what to cook with Soya Chunks ???? I can help you here. You can make Soya Chunks Tostada. I recently started experimenting with soya chunks and I love how easily you can incorporate it in our everyday cooking. This dish came together in no time and it is completely vegan. The soya chunks are high in protein and combining it with veggies makes it a wholesome meal. The jalapenos adds perfect kick to this dish and the mayo sauce brings it all together. I promise once you make this dish, you will want to make it again and again. Don't forget to tag me on my Instagram account so I can see your beautiful creations.
- 60 grams Soy Chunks
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1/2 red pepper sliced
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 jalapeño sliced
- 6 tostada shells
- salt as needed
- 1 tsp mexican oregano
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 3/4 lime wedges
- 4 tablespoons vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili in adobo sauce
- Grind the chipotle chili and add to mayo and add salt and water as needed.
- Boil 4 cups of water and turn off the heat and soak the chunks in water for 30 minutes. Squeeze out all the water and keep on side.
- In a pan heat olive oil on medium heat, add cumin powder and sauté onions, peppers and mushrooms for few minutes, Add mexican oregano, taco seasoning and salt and cook for few more minutes till veggies soften.
- Add the drained out soy chunks and mix everything together.
- Turn off the heat.
- Assemble the tostada by placing tostada shell on a plate, then add the soya chunks mixture, sliced raw jalapeños, drizzle with chipotle Mayo and cilantro and serve with lime wedges.