Schezwan Paneer Bites are so delicious and bursting with flavors. These are so easy to make and this appetizer will be hit at your parties. I love Indo Chinese food as it has tangy, sweet and spicy flavors. These bites were so easy to assemble as I already had the Schezwan sauce ready to go. I wanted to incorporate the hard texture of the naan along with soft texture of the Paneer. The Amul Cheese brings it all together and it will be party in your mouth.
Schezwan Paneer Bites | Mini Naan Bites
If you are spicy and tangy food lover like me then you are going to love this quick and easy recipe for Schezwan Paneer Naan Bites. If you have the Schezwan sauce ready then these were so easy to assemble. The crispy Naan base paired with the soft Paneer and Amul cheese helps brings it all together. They are simple yet so delicious. Honestly when I was testing the recipe, I ate 8 of them as every bite made me reach out for another one. Checkout the recipe below and I am sure you will love it.
- 1 cup Schezwan Sauce
- 1 cup Tomato Ketchup
- 2 cups paneer cut into cubes
- 4 Amul Cheese cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Salt as needed
- 15 Mini Naan Dippers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or oil spray
- Mix 1 cup of Schezwan Sauce and 1 cup of Tomato Ketchup
- Marinate the paneer with 1/2 cup Szhezwan sauce and Tomato Ketchup Mixture and add salt if needed and leave for 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit
- Apply oil on the Naan dippers and bake them in the oven till they harden for about 10 minutes.
- Layer 1 tsp of Schezwan sauce and Ketchup mixture on the Naan
- Place the marinated Paneer on it
- Shred Amul Cheese on the top
- Broil them in the oven till the cheese melts
- Take them out and sprinkle scallion onions and serve immediately
Click here for my Youtube Channel
Leave A Comment