Presenting to you PLT Naanwich. Fun spin on BLT Sandwich, replacing the Bacon with Paneer and bread with Naan. The creaminess from yogurt sauce and perfectly cooked paneer takes the Naanwich to another level. Please refer to my Paneer tikka recipe and cart style yogurt sauce recipe. The combination of soft paneer, crunchy lettuce and soft and juicy tomatoes will make you drool for more. Don't forget to tag me on Instagram when you make this at home.
- 4 naans
- 2 tablespoons yogurt sauce
- 16 paneer tikka pieces
- 6-8 pickled onions
- 4 pieces of lettuce
- 8 sliced tomatoes
- pickled green chilies
- salt as needed
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Use soft naan and apply yogurt sauce on both sides of the naans.
- Place lettuce on each side and place the paneer pieces on one side , sliced tomatoes, pickled onions, green chilies and cilantro on the other side and form a sandwich.
- Grill the sandwich applying butter in outer sides until it’s brown.