Hot Chocolate Stir Sticks
What do you crave to drink in winters? I crave a warm cup of Hot Chocolate to cure the winter blues. This winter I made this fun and easy Hot Chocolate Stir Sticks. They came together very quickly with minimum ingredients. My colleagues appreciated this as a Christmas gift. If you are hosting a Christmas party then your guests will appreciate this as a party favor. You can choose your desired flavors, I used peppermint candies, oreo cookies, white chocolate and classic marshmallows.
- 326 gram of semisweet milk chocolate chips can also use white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp of desired essence vanilla, peppermint,almond
- 1/4 cup vegan marshmallow optional
- 1/4 cup peppermint candy optional
- 1/4 cup christmas sprinkles optional
- 1/4 cup crumbled oreo cookies optional
- Melt the chocolate using double boiler method and add sugar to the chocolate. Let it mix completely and add the desired essence. Mix it well and pour them in moulds or cups
- Insert spoon and top it with desired toppings
- Refrigerate for 30 minute
- To release dip the moulds in warm water bath for 1 minute and then you can easily remove it, wrap it in plastic food bag adding a bow on top to store.