Pepper & Cheese Pot Pies
This Thanksgiving, surprise all your guests with this easy and pantry friendly idea. These hearty Pot Pies does not involve pie crust or puff pastry but a secret ingredient that will make your life super easy. These pot pies will give you all the holiday vibes. They taste so delicious, trust me you will want to try them now.
- 1/4 cup red peppers chopped small
- 1/4 cup green peppers chopped small
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup red onions chopped small
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper as needed
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Kawan parathas
- 2 jalapeños chopped add more for 🌶
- Take the Kawan paratha out of freezer to thaw for 20 minutes before making this recipe.
- Heat butter on medium heat and then add onions and cook for 2 minutes. '
- Add peppers, salt, garlic and jalapeños and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add flour and pepper to the mixture and cook for 2 minute till it’s fragrant.
- Add milk and quickly mix the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cheese, chopped cilantro and the pepper mixture
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cut the Kawan parathas in a size larger than ramekins you are using
- Now fill the Ramekins with the mixture
- Top it off with the Kawan parathas sealing the sides completely by folding it over and use a knife to make a small cut in the middle
- Bake for 20 minutes or till parathas are cooked completely. Serve it warm