Chili Cheese Pot Pies
- 1/4 cup red peppers chopped small
- 1/4 cup green peppers chopped small
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup red onions chopped small
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper as needed
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Kawan parathas
- 2 jalapeños chopped add more for 🌶
- Take the Kawan paratha out of freezer to thaw for 20 minutes before making this recipe.
- Heat butter on medium heat and then add onions and cook for 2 minutes. '
- Add peppers, salt, garlic and jalapeños and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add flour and pepper to the mixture and cook for 2 minute till it’s fragrant.
- Add milk and quickly mix the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cheese, chopped cilantro and the pepper mixture
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cut the Kawan parathas in a size larger than ramekins you are using
- Now fill the Ramekins with the mixture
- Top it off with the Kawan parathas sealing the sides completely by folding it over and use a knife to make a small cut in the middle
- Bake for 20 minutes or till parathas are cooked completely. Serve it warm