Mini Shrikhand Bites
- 2 cups of plain whole milk yogurt can use Greek to decrease straining time
- 4 tbsp of powdered sugar or as per taste
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon warm milk
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 tsp saffron strands
- 20 Phyllo cups
- Strain the yogurt by hanging it for 3-4 hours. I lay it on 5/6 bounty paper towels and change every hour to remove all the excess water.
- Add sugar to the yogurt and adjust the sweetness if needed
- Take the milk and add saffron strands
- Add milk and cardamom to the yogurt and mix it well
- Take the Phyllo cups and place 1 tsp of yogurt in each cup and sprinkle with some saffron strands and pomegranate seeds.