Vegetarian Cheese board
If you are wondering how to assemble a Cheese board then I got you covered. Learn how to assemble it with simple steps.
- Pick your cheeses. Since this is the main attraction, pick out different types of cheeses. I usually pick one aged, 1 semi hard and 1 soft or creamy cheese. I like to pick 1 flavored cheese such as truffles or black peppers.
- Pick out dried fruits and nuts of your choice and use 2/3 of them with different textures.
- Pick crackers and crusty bread to add a little crunch.
- Pick out fruits to add a little sweetness and tartness to the board. Apple and grapes are my top choices as they pair well with cheeses and wine
- Pick a jam of your choice
- Assemble your board and make sure to leave room for cheese knives and spreader. Pair your cheese board with a wine of your choice.